Let’s get right to it because there’s less than a week to go on the campaign: this “Full Moon Club” denim jacket kicks ass, and I want its Kickstarter to succeed. I might even need it to succeed. I’ll have to check, but I think my denim vest is out of room for new pins and patches, so this would add some much-needed real estate.
The campaign details are simple: if you want this jacket, pledge to get it. If you want two or three, pledge more. No stretch goals, no extra swag. They’re focused on making one thing: a very good jacket that shows you got initiated into the Full Moon Club by surviving a werewolf attack.
Here are the details (although really, this is selling past the close, since a single glimpse at the photos above should be enough to show you how powerful this garment is):
This jacket is loaded with details, and the techpack alone is heavily detailed to ensure YOU get more bang for your buck! (Sorry Deers). This jacket is HEAVY, averaging 1.1kg [2.4 pounds] across all sizes, this is a jacket that’ll make sure you have something for the colder days and the adjustable zips allow more room for when you want to wear a hoodie under it.
- 100% Denim with faded areas.
- 100% Inner polyester lining with inner pocket and diamond stitching.
- Inner polished chrome metal coat hanger chain. (Will be added on bulk production)
- Werewolf claw rips on the rear, with screen printed text.
- Men’s/Unisex fit.
- Front body, pockets, side and cuff polished metal chrome zips. (Polished chrome zips will be added on bulk production)
- Branded debossed polished chrome rivets.
- Finishing V-Art swing tags and poly bags
If you want to show off your lycanthrope love with a garment but you don’t want another black t-shirt, this jacket is just the ticket. Check it out before the campaign ends on Wednesday March 4th!