Shout! Factory’s “Dog Soldiers” Collector’s Edition features & bonuses
by Angela Quinton
May. 14, 2015
Scream Factory, the division of Shout! Factory I simply refuse to stop calling “the Criterion of horror”, has updated the specs and bonus features for its upcoming fancy-pants collector’s edition of Dog Soldiers. Are you ready for a new transfer? I am!
If you pick up this version of the classic werewolf film by Neil Marshall, here’s what you get:
- NEW 2K Scan HD Transfer Supervised And Approved By Director Neil Marshall
- NEW Audio Commentary With Director Neil Marshall
- NEW The Making Of DOG SOLDIERS Featuring New Interviews With Director Neil Marshall, Producers Christopher Figg And Keith Bell, Actors Kevin McKidd, Sean Pertwee, Darren Morfitt, Leslie Simpson And Emma Cleasby, Special Effects Artist Bob Keen, And More!
- NEW A Look At The Model Of The Sets Created By Production Designer Simon Bowles
- Theatrical Trailer
- Neil Marshall’s Short Film: Combat
- Two Still Galleries – Photos From The Film And Rare Photos From Production Designer Simon Bowles And Special Effects Artist Dave Bonneywell’s Archives
I like making-of documentaries and commentary tracks, but what I’m really interested in is that HD transfer. This thing is gonna look so good I’ve already made that weird finger-kissing gesture at my screen twice today.